We try to stay competitive with our pricing. We do not charge for the bobbin thread but, we do charge for a loading fee on quilts larger than a twin size due to the amount of time it takes to load the larger quilts. See Pricing below.
Edge to Edge/Pantograph
- Minimum $60. for quilts (May include the trimming).
- Low Density Pattern – $0.020 per square inch
- Basic, Larger Patterns, more than 1 inch space between patterns
- Medium Density Pattern – $0.025 per square inch
- Patterns, on average 1 inch space between patterns
- Heavy Density Pattern – $0.028 per square inch
- Patterns that are less than or equal to one inch on average
- Thread is included in the pricing
- Lap & Twin – $0.00
- Full & Queen Size – $10.00
- King size – $13.00
Ask about Batting availability at time of purchase – Currently we have:
- 100% cotton (Nature’s Touch; Warm & Plush)
- 80/20 Blend (Warm & Natural)
- 100% Wool (Hobbs Tuscany)
- 50%/50% cotton+wool (Pellon)
Block & Trim Quilt
- Baby Quilt – Included in the $60 minimum fee.
- Lap & Twin – $6.00
- Full Size – $8.00
- Queen Size – $10.00
- Cost to prepare binding is included in price below: Cut, sew, iron|Customer provides material.
- Sew binding one side $0.15 per linear inch
- Sew binding both sides using Heirloom stitch $0.25
Basting for Hand Quilter
- Machine basted 1” stitch every 5 to 6 inches to prepare for hand quilting – $0.1 per square inch, minimum $25