Lady VanWinkle’s LLC offers many services which include but are not limited to Quilting, Binding, Blocking & Trimming and Longarm Basting for hand quilters. So if you just want to focus on your piece work contact Lady VanWinkle’s LLC and we’ll take care of you.
See Below Services and Pricing.
Edge to Edge/Pantograph
- Minimum $60. for quilts
- Low Density Pattern – $0.020 per square inch
- Basic, Larger Patterns, more than 1 inch space between patterns
- Medium Density Pattern – $0.025 per square inch
- Patterns, on average 1 inch space between patterns
- Heavy Density Pattern – $0.028 per square inch
- Patterns that are less than or equal to one inch on average
- Thread is included in the pricing
- 80″ X 80″ volume– $8.00
Ask about Batting availability at time of purchase – Currently we have:
- 100% cotton (Nature’s Touch; Warm & Plush)
- 80/20 Blend (Warm & Natural)
- 100% Wool (Hobbs Tuscany)
- 50%/50% cotton+wool (Pellon)
Block & Trim Quilt
- Baby or Lap Quilt – No Charge
- Twin or Full – $8.00
- Queen – $13.00
- King Size – $15.00
- Cost to prepare binding is included in price below: Cut, sew, iron|Customer provides material.
- Sew binding one side $0.15 per linear inch
- Sew binding both sides using Heirloom stitch $0.20
Basting for Hand Quilter
- Machine basted 1” stitch every 5 to 6 inches to prepare for hand quilting – $0.1 per square inch, minimum $30.